Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Worth Fighting For...

Today has been a good day...A Happy Wednesday as Angie would say! =) By the way...her last post was hilarious! You should check it out here.

I went to work and then spent some time with my wonderful best friend Kayleigh. It was great. I love hanging out with her because she is someone I can be myself around and talk to about anything... She is the kind of friend that would not only not judge me for being crazy (if ever was...but you know, I never am!)...she would be crazy with me! She is also my permanent decorator. =) It is such a blessing to have wonderful friends you can be around and feel comfortable with. Friends that you can always be honest with and that you know won't judge you...no matter what. That 'no matter what' is a big deal. I am realizing more and more how much that unconditional factor is huge. You can have so many 'conditional' friends. They are only friends with you while it's convenient for them...but once it gets slightly inconvenient they bolt faster than you can blink. Those unconditional friends are so incredibly rare. You have to hold on to those people and fight for those friendships...you can't let those go even if you go through tough times.

I am so thankful for my friends that would fight for me, too. I am thankful for their love for me and their honesty with me. I am also thankful for C3 and how they are willing to fight for people. They will fight for all those lost people who feel so disconnected with church and church people. They will fight for that one person who had that bad experience and doesn't want church in their life anymore. They will fight always. I love C3...and I love my friends. All willing to fight and most definitely worth fighting for.

Fight for Love.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww I love you and I'm so thankful for you too! :)
LOVE YOU BEST/FOOT/FEET/TWIN/EVERRRR!
<3