Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Thoughts from the Day

This week has gone by in a blink! There is so much to do tomorrow and I cannot believe it's going to be Thursday.

* I was just thinking about working at C3 and what a privilege it is. Not just because of the life change I get to see happen, (which is amazing beyond words) but because of the people we are surrounded with in the office. You feel such a team atmosphere to just get it done...no matter who has to do it. I am so grateful for that! We're all willing to help one another, do things that don't necessarily fit our "job descriptions," and pull together to make Sunday the best it can be.

I absolutely love my job and I am so thankful for those around me everyday! =)

* We have so many students signed up for bowling this Sunday. =)

* Man, our students do an awesome job of inviting their friends! We continuously have so many new students at Crave and they keep coming back and bringing their friends!

* Crave is really growing and so are our students...it is so exciting to be a part of that.

* I really want to watch a Madea movie, she always makes me laugh!

* Of course, I am looking forward to The Office tomorrow...I hope they bring back, "That's what she said!" After all, it was Michael's trademark =)

* Speaking of TV, I watched Deal or No Deal tonight...some of the people on that show get greedy! I would be perfectly fine with that first offer they get!

* I am so thankful for great friends! =)

* Matt and I are really praying for the Conrad family...specifically for Sandi and her dad. Pray for them as they travel this week to see him.

Hope everyone has a terrific Thursday =)

No comments: