Sunday, October 14, 2007

Sunday Randomness...

Today was a great Sunday! Powerhouse was awesome...we had so many new kids! I caught most of the service, too. It was awesome and I know God was definitely moving and working in lives. We had a ton of new people. =) I think this is a series that can help so many...and even if it doesn't directly apply to you (even though we all face temptation of some kind), you can always learn to try and keep from making those mistakes yourself. I am so thankful that God is by our side no matter what.

Crave was also awesome. It was great to have Travis back, and Jon did a great job talking to the kids about connecting. I love Crave and all our students. =)

I have been thinking a lot lately about priorities...How I need to make sure I am spending my time on the people and things that matter the most. It is vital to me to make sure the people that are the most important in my life know it, and it can be so easy sometimes to over commit to stuff. I have to be reminded to say no sometimes...even if it's stuff I want to do. I kind of want to say no to school but Matt says I can't do that. =) I, personally, think I am over committed to school...but that's just me! =)

I am pretty excited about next Monday. Matt and I are trying to get tickets to the Colt's game in Jacksonville for next Monday night! I really hope it works out...I love seeing them play. I just hope it's a better turn out then when the Colt's played in Jax last year...But I won't discuss that.

I love that show Man Vs. Wild! He is crazy and eats the craziest stuff. The show teaches me a lot...mostly that I think I would die if I got stuck in the wild! =)

Okay, I think that's enough random for one post. =)

Hope everyone has a happy Monday!

No comments: