Thursday, October 11, 2007

Office Thursday!

This show is too funny...here were some of my favorite parts. They made me laugh in spite of FSU's ugly game!

* Jim's face after Meredith asks him to sign her cast.

* Michael discussing his "brain grandchild."

* The exclusive night club...Chat room...with a password to get in. =) LOL

* Instant messaging between "the website" and Dwight.

* Michael saying to Angela: " OK easy booster seat, no one cares about this party anyway."

* Michael's gift for Ryan.

* Michael's purple, too tight, shirt. And then him proceeding to ask "how much weight do you think I can lose by 7pm?"

* Angela's description of silverware.

* Dwight's competition against the website.

* Michael kidnapping the kid...there's nothing else to say about that except for the fact that he didn't think it was kidnapping!

* Andy trying to scratch Angela's back...weirdo!

* Kevin referring to the pizza: "Oh it's real bad. It's like eating a hot circle of garbage!"

* I think my most favorite part was Jim and Pam's date on the roof and their recollections of when they first liked each other. =)

Those are just some of my favorite parts. I love The Office...It Rocks!

No comments: