Sunday, October 7, 2007

A Day to Remember

It was an exceptionally great Sunday in so many ways. The service was amazing and it is so exciting to be able to move forward with C3 in all that they do to reach the lost. I cannot wait to move into the theaters...It's going to be great to see all the work God will do there! I love being part of a church that takes risks and doesn't just play it safe. I love being part of a church that knows how to move past the hurt and continue with God's vision. I love being part of a real church, and not just a 'put a fake smile on when you come to church because your life has to look perfect' church. Matt and I are so thankful for the day we just happen to stumble upon C3 church so long ago. Little did we know then...God had that planned and we couldn't be more grateful!

Our Crave bowling event was amazing, too! We had 40 students show up and 7 new ones. Man...what an amazing day! God is so faithful and He is using our students in a huge way. The students do such a great job inviting their friends. Everyone seemed to have a great time...It is awesome to see the group growing so much. I cannot remember a week that has gone by when we haven't had a new person. =) That rocks!

Well...I have loads of homework to do...It will be a long night, but that's okay. =)

I love C3

No comments: