Saturday, October 27, 2007

Rainy Saturday

It's so rainy today...It makes me want to just stay in and watch movies. Unfortunately, the laundry is calling my name. I absolutely love the cooler weather. I wish it would continue to get cooler and then eventually snow. As you can see I am living in a fantasy! :)

I am getting so excited for Thanksgiving. I love being around family and it will be especially nice this year since all of our family is coming to Orlando to visit us. Normally we are the ones doing the traveling.

I am also excited for tomorrow...Dirty Little Secrets seems to be really speaking to people and I'm sure it will do the same tomorrow. I love C3 and the people that I see there every Sunday who are so positive and excited about C3's future.

Anyway...In honor of Christmastime coming soon and my love for the movie Elf, I posted this video. :)



Happy Saturday!

No comments: