Thursday, October 18, 2007

Thursday's Thoughts

Random Thursday Thoughts...

* It's been a weird day...I just have a bad habit of letting things get to me and frustrate me. It's okay though...Sometimes you just have to learn to let things go.

* I love working at C3! It has been such a busy week but I am definitely looking forward to Sunday!

* I love having dinner with great friends! I went to dinner with one of my oldest friends last night...It was awesome to catch up with her.

* I got 3rd again when we played poker on Tuesday. =)

* I am praying for all the families out there hurting, suffering, and grieving. They need all of our prayers very much at this time right now.

* I have been so encouraged by others blogs lately. I love reading this guy's blogs about churches and being relevant. I also loved Barry's blog about life, you can check that out here.

So I loved The Office tonight and I figured I would have to post some of my favorite moments!

* Michael saying to Jan: "People tell me I have really pretty eyes...I haven't heard the same about you."

* Michael on his cars: We used to have two cars and now we have one. Traded two in for one, good economical sense."

* When Jim and Pam stay at Schrute Farms.

* The discussion of the usage of the words "who" and "whom."

* Michael + the train.

* Kelly saying "Ryan used me as an object."

* Of course, I love Jim and Pam! =) They are too cute.

* Michael: "I don't talk to my girlfriend about money problems. It is rude and unsexual."

Have a happy Friday!

No comments: