Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Candy Craziness

Today feels like Monday for me. I left work yesterday because I had one of the worst sinus headaches I have ever had. This weather change all the time is killing all of us with allergy problems! I'm feeling a little better today...I loved the sunshine for a little while this morning. It hasn't gotten too hot lately so that is wonderful :)

I am excited about Halloween tomorrow. I normally don't care but I am loving the little C3 children's ministry cards we'll be passing out with our candy. That is such a great idea! Of course, it has to be used properly. I hate hearing stories of Christians who leave a track instead of a tip at restaurants. I'm thinking if I don't know Christ and I just waited on these people and they left me a track instead of a tip...I would be kind of irritated! I'm sure they'll have a great view of Christ from that person who wasn't kind enough to leave any tip at all...but a little book that they will probably throw away out of anger!

It's just like when I get those tracks or track like things on my car. Okay...it is really frustrating when you get stuff like that on your car, don't notice it and start driving with it on your windshield. That is what I love so much about C3. C3 doesn't want you to pass out cards instead of candy...they know those will just end up in the garbage...what little kid wants to read a card instead of candy!

I'm hoping we get lots of kids...I have lived in an apartment for the past 4 years so I haven't had any trick or treaters...we finally live in a house so hopefully we'll get lots of them! We really wanted to dress Princess up...they had the funniest costume at target for dogs...it was a lobster costume! :) I guess I couldn't justify spending the money for her to sit at home and bark when the doorbell rings. Which she will be doing...every time.

Anyway...enjoy your Halloween!

Hope everyone has a great Tuesday!

No comments: