Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Random Thoughts

Thoughts from the day...

* I am very excited to see the new series this Sunday...Dirty Little Secrets. I think it's going to be amazing!

* I love playing poker on Tuesday nights...I got 4th place! =)

* I think I am addicted to my iPhone...it does everything! I really want Matt to get one.

* Of course, everyone knows I am excited for The Office tomorrow.

* The FSU game is on at the same time as The Office...That means I have to TiVo it and then watch it later...Matt won't pick a show over his Seminoles!

* I love reading encouraging blogs. I think blogging is such an awesome tool that can be used for some great things.

* Of course, some people misuse it...oh well...

* My sister is coming to stay with us this weekend. We love having her here!

* I am so excited for C3! When I drove to work today and saw the "sold" on the sign it was very exciting! =)

* I can't wait for the awesome things God is going to continue to use us for, and the people we will be able to reach being in the theater.

* I love my hubby! He did so much laundry for me...that rocks...I hate folding clothes!

* Well, I need to try to get some sleep...Maybe I'll go watch some of The Office with Matt ;)

Hope everyone has a great Thursday!

No comments: