Monday, October 1, 2007

Monday Madness!

Today was a crazy Monday...so much to do! Here are my random thoughts right now...

*I am excited for this Sunday because we are going bowling with our Crave students...We have 30 students signed up! I am so excited about what God is doing at Crave every Sunday. He is really speaking to our students and they are really opening up and feeling comfortable. They are an amazing group!

* I love people who just get it! Who understand what C3 is all about and why...

* Our God really is Mighty to Save!
* My Colt's did win yesterday...Sorry, D-Lo. =) But to be honest, I'm not really that sorry! I think Darrell has it out for Peyton Manning, but I don't know why =)

* I feel like it has been raining for two weeks! Sometimes I love the rain...especially at night, but sometimes it can be annoying.

* It is starting to get cooler outside and I love it...I can't wait for Christmastime!

* I have the greatest husband!

* I am loving all my new facebook friends...I like facebook so much more than myspace.

* I also have the greatest friends!

* I am so ready to move to the theater! It is going to be amazing and we're going to be able to reach so many more people.

* Okay, I need to go cook dinner, but I am not a huge fan of cooking =)

That's enough randomness for now...maybe more later! =)

No comments: