Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Random Thinkings...

Today was a good day...tiring (partly because I have not been taking my iron pills...I really need to.) but a good one. My head is filled with random thoughts...

* I am so ready for the holidays...we are doing Thanksgiving at our house this year. I'm excited about it...besides the cooking of course =) I just wish it would get colder already! I love shopping the day after Thanksgiving...I mean I could shop anytime, but it's especially fun then.

* I love the kind of friendships that no matter how long you go without talking or seeing the other person...nothing changes. You can still talk, be normal, and be as close as you were when you talked everyday.

* I am so thankful for all my real friends =) The real ones are rare...

* Matt and I went grocery shopping today...It reminded me how much I don't like grocery shopping. =) I don't know why but I just don't...

* I am so thankful for Matt...I am amazed at great he is to me even when I don't deserve it.

* My Colt's won last night. =)

* We are playing poker tonight...hopefully I will do well again.

Okay...It's time for dinner soon and then poker so I better stop the randomness now. =)

Happy Tuesday!

No comments: