Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Tuesday Night Thoughts!

It's late Tuesday night and I can't sleep! Today was a good day, long but good...Here are my random thoughts :)

* I am very excited about getting 2nd place at poker tonight! Go me :) I have never gotten that far!

* I love my Mac computer! It rocks...I just created my own web page of pictures that anyone can go to...I was amazed that it is actually a real web page! The address is: gallery.mac.com/monica_hunt

* Back to the poker...Neither Matt nor Barry have ever gotten 2nd place... :) Just thought I would share that.

* I am looking forward to what is in store for the future of C3. I love our church and love that it is a place that talks about real issues!

* I am very excited about Dirty Little Secret! The series sounds like it will be awesome and hit home for many.

* I am also excited about The Office this Thursday! Oh man...I can't wait!

* I love my husband! He rocks :)

* So does our puppy...now she might be crazy, but she definitely rocks :)

* I really hope FSU wins this Saturday...

* I need to go to bed, tomorrow is going to be an even longer day than today if I don't get some sleep!

Much Love!

No comments: