Thursday, September 6, 2007

Reflections From Today

I am glad it's Thursday...that means I get to sleep in tomorrow! I have had a busy week and I have so many thoughts running through my head...

* Car shopping is a pain! More than car shopping, trying to negotiate a deal on a car is an even bigger pain!

* NFL football starts tonight...with none other than my Colts playing! I really hope they win...at least they won the superbowl last year!

* I don't know what happened on Monday night...FSU...well, I won't talk about it.

* I still love the Noles though!

* We have to go out of town again this weekend...Just one day...but it is still tiring.

* I have been watching my Office season three! It is even better than I remembered it! =)

* Now I am even more anxiously waiting for the season premiere.

* I love my husband! He is the greatest husband...I thank God for him more than anyone could ever know!

* I love having a puppy! She may be crazy at times but I wouldn't trade it for anything! She rocks!

* I also love having awesome friends who are always real and honest! That is such a blessing that many never get to experience!

* I have so much laundry to do...how do I have this much when there is only two of us in the house! I wonder how bad it will be after we have kids!

* I love the weekends...spending time with my husband and our great friends, relaxing, being at C3 on Sunday...It doesn't get much better than that!

Well I need to go figure out what we're going to eat for dinner!

GO COLTS!

No comments: