Thursday, September 20, 2007

Thoughts from the Week

This week has been a crazy week! It's been a great one, though...no matter how exhausted I feel tonight! Here are my thoughts from the week:

* I need to start taking my iron pills. For those of you who know me well at all know I am anemic, which its just a fancy word for not having enough iron. I know I need to take them but they taste nasty! Matt tries to force me but I think he gave up! :)

* I love working at C3 and being able to be a part of what God is doing there! I have never worked in such an encouraging environment!

* I am learning more and more everyday to focus on the positive. People will always have negative things to say, no matter what!

*God has really been teaching me that I can only control myself and not others. And I control what I decide to focus on!

* Okay, I really need to go to the doctor. My back still hurts and I just keep avoiding going. Back pain just stinks...it's like no matter how you sit or lay, it still hurts.

* Matt and I have a Jack Russell Terrier- Princess- and she is one at that. People told us they are hyper but they calm down after a couple years...She's two and still acts the same...maybe she is just special. :) We love her no matter what, though.

* People never get to see the good side of Princess, she is hyper when people are around, but when they leave she sleeps for like 12 hours. She sleeps in until almost noon sometimes!

* I am overly excited that in one week The Office comes back on TV. Then we will finally get to see what happened with Jim and Pam! Okay, I need to get a life!

* I love having great conversations with encouraging people...people who just get it!

* I am looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow...I wish I could still sleep until noon! :)

* I am also looking forward to this Sunday and hearing part of The End series. I heard amazing things from this past Sunday and I am sure this one will be even better.

* I love the atmosphere at C3 when we worship! It is so awesome and very positive. I am so grateful for the people at C3 with amazing attitudes...it makes for such an encouraging and inspiring environment!

I hope everyone has a fabulous Friday, tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No I didn't give up. While you're reading this, TAKE YOUR IRON PILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I still love you though:)