Monday, September 10, 2007

Scatterbrained Sunday!

All I have is a bunch of random thoughts from today. I guess lately I have posted a lot of 'random thoughts' posts, but I seem to be having trouble getting my mind all together. There is so much going on in all aspects of our lives lately that I always have lots of thoughts running through my mind!

This Sunday morning was great! Pastor Barry's message hit home for me in the aspect of reaching people around me. I know I am not doing all that I can do to try to reach people and fulfill what God has called us all here to do. Then Crave tonight was great! We discussed dating and even played a little bit of the dating game. I think Travis did a great job of communicating to the students about it...it was something that definitely needed to be talked about because it is a big part of these student's lives every day. We had a bunch of new girls in our small group so that was also exciting...well, they weren't new but just moved into 9th grade. I believe this is going to be a great year with the students! The high school girls are really starting to open up and feel more comfortable...I thank God for that so much! I hope they continue to feel safe and free to be who they are in that time.

I am thankful that we finally got our new car and got that whole situation over with. The stress of not knowing if our old car would start when we needed to go somewhere was not cool! I was waiting to get a call from Matt saying he was at school and the car wouldn't start...I never did and now we don't have that car anymore so praise God!

I cannot stand this cough that I have had for like three weeks. Okay...I may be exaggerating a little, but I have had it for a while. I think people are going to think I smoke if it doesn't go away soon! ;)

Right now I am feeling this, how am I gonna make it through the week, feeling. I don't have it bad at all...so I really shouldn't be saying this but I guess I just feel tired. I'm feeling like I just want to sleep for hours and then when I wake up just lay around and watch The Office. Again, I am fine...I have no room to complain! God has blessed us in so many ways. Everyone just has those weeks when you just feel tired and worn out. I think I'm just having one of those. I know, as always, God will give me the energy to do all stuff we have to do this week. I also have an amazing and encouraging husband who always knows how to put a smile on my face!

Matt and I are praying for our friends who are hurting now. We love them and are thankful that they are in our lives. We are always going to be there for them and are so grateful to know they will be there for us, too. It is such a wonderful thing to have people in your life like that. They will never know how much they mean to Matt and me!

I am pretty happy that my Colt's won (they dominated...but I won't brag) on Thursday...and Florida State won yesterday! That's good for our house! :) I have to admit, I am glad that football season is back.

I think I should try to get some sleep...and if I can't sleep I can just turn on some Office and that will solve my problem! :)

I hope everyone has a Happy Monday!

No comments: