Saturday, September 8, 2007

My Can't Sleep Thoughts...

I am in a weird mood...I had a fun night but for some reason I don't feel quite all with it, and I feel tired- but can't sleep!

I think I have to admit that lately God has really been trying to teach me some things I don't want to learn. I know it sounds weird...I guess it's just stuff I know I need to learn and accept, but it's not always easy to learn and can be hurtful. I know in the long run it will help me. I know God would never teach me something that would hurt me...I guess I am just not fully trusting Him at the moment. I need to just wake up and accept it!

We did have a fun night though! It was a football filled one. We went with Kayleigh and Barry to the Master's game for a bit and then headed to the Colonial game to watch Bryant Vail play. Now tomorrow we have to head off to Jacksonville again...early in the morning. It doesn't suit well for me that I am still awake! Hopefully we will come back with a new car! Actually, I should say...Hopefully our Sentra starts in the morning so we can get to Jacksonville, to get the new car!

The main reason we are going to Jacksonville is to celebrate our niece's first birthday! =) Happy Birthday, Ayla! She's a cute little girl and is starting to learn how to walk! We are glad to be able to see the family for a little bit tomorrow. I only wish we didn't have to drive there and back. That is the exhausting part! Well, tomorrow is going to be a long day! I better make myself go to sleep.

I am excited for C3 on Sunday, too! We will be in the service this week and we are looking forward to it! I love being in the service...I get this overwhelming feeling when I look around and know how much God has done at C3, and how much is in store for the future! It is amazing!

No comments: