Friday, September 28, 2007

Fun Friday!

Today has been a good day...much better than last night in which I was sick and nauseous. I think I got sick from my own cooking! Maybe I shouldn't cook anymore :) I went to lunch with my hubby :) We ran some errands and now we are getting ready to go out with our great friends to celebrate Barry Oser's birthday.

I am very thankful for the friends we have...God has really given us a great support system to go through life with! What a great gift...true and real friends are few and far between. Most people go through their lives without ever knowing who they can really trust, or wishing they had people they could truly count on. We are grateful to have even just a few of those people around us. Some of them we have known since high school and some just a year or so, but all are equally important to us! It is crazy how you can know someone for a short amount of time and just connect so well. Matt and I can see how God was working and how He intentionally placed people in our lives...we are so grateful for that. =)

All that to say we are so thankful for the great friends we have...and we wish you a very happy birthday, Barry!

2 comments:

Angie Bledsoe said...

You are a good friend - don't ever let anyone tell you different. And you have a passion for God. People will sometimes try to put their own insecurities and issues on you, but don't be discouraged - you are growing every day to be more like Him - and God can even use the challenges to get us there. Have a great night. Peace.

Monica Hunt said...

Thank you so much Angie! You, too are a great friend...I am so thankful for your encouraging words, they mean a lot to me! Thanks again and I always have your back :)
Love ya