Monday, September 3, 2007

Here we go!

It was great to have a long weekend! I really needed the rest, but it's back to busyness tomorrow. It starts with class at 7:30am, and I have to go tomorrow. I usually have this routine of trying to talk myself out of going in the morning...I try to rationalize it, but not tomorrow! Then, I am off to work and then back to school in the evening! Phew...I'm tired already just thinking about it. =)

Of course tomorrow, The Office season three comes out! I have been waiting for it so this is very exciting for me...I get excited about the little things in life!

...But tonight at 8pm starts FSU's season! There won't be any going to bed early at our house! I love football season =)

Go Noles!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY FOR THE OFFICE!
:)

Monica Hunt said...

You know it! =)