Sunday, September 16, 2007

Learning...

I'm learning:

* that Madea is a very smart woman. She quotes Maya Angelou when she says: when someone shows you who they are...believe them.

* that sometimes I don't want to see who people really are...I just want to believe they are the people I thought I knew...I wonder if that happens to anyone else?!

* that not everyone is going to care as much as you wish they would...and that you can't control others but only yourself.

* how much I learn at Crave! The students teach me so much and it is such a privilege to be able to hangout with them every Sunday. They are awesome!

* that some students are hurting more than we ever knew...but the way they handle themselves is amazing.

* how awesome our volunteers are! Of course, I already knew this, but I see it more and more every Sunday. They are doing so much to invest in kids lives.

* how God can use people in our lives to teach us so many things...He always has an amazing way of placing people in our lives at a specific time for us.

God is amazing and is always so faithful! I know this week will be another great one...I am looking forward to next Sunday and to hearing part of The End series.

I hope everyone has a Happy Monday tomorrow!

No comments: