Saturday, September 29, 2007

Rainy Saturday

I love rainy days like today, they are so relaxing and peaceful. Being able to sit around and do nothing is priceless...that doesn't happen very often! I am thankful for the rest we get when we can, it helps me personally to get re energized.

Anyway...

I am looking forward to tomorrow. I know God is going to work in lives and speak though Pastor Byron. I am thankful we have a Pastor who communicates God's word in an easy to understand way, without 'watering down' scripture. It really is irritating to hear people say that our Pastor 'waters' things down. I remind myself, though, that it doesn't matter what others choose to say. We know that God is using our Pastor and church to make a difference based on life change. Anytime you are doing amazing things for Christ people will find something to say. Sometimes people just have a need to talk about others and tear down. Again, it doesn't matter what they say...one thing I have learned over the past year is that you can't control others but only yourself. So they can keep talking, blogging, and smirking...but God is moving and people are being changed. That is all that matters!

C3 Rocks!

2 comments:

Angie Bledsoe said...

I love you...and your little dog too!
Peace.

Monica Hunt said...

Angie, That comment made my day! I love you, too! And you know I love your little dog! =)