Sunday, December 30, 2007

2008, Here We Come!

The week is over...and we are finally home. It has been such a great relaxing week. I loved it. We spent time with family, went to the zoo, and spent lots of time together :) I love spending so much time with Matt...we had a great time on our little vacation. We went to Amelia Island and stayed at the beach. You can check out pictures from our trip here. Everything was amazing...the view from our room rocked.

I just can't believe that we are only a week away from our first Sunday at the theater. It's gonna be awesome and I can't wait! I also can't wait to see what God has in store for 2008...I know that it will be a much better year...I am glad to put 2007 behind me. I will, however, take away from it so many lessons that God taught me. He taught me (and continues to teach me) the act of truly forgiving someone. He showed me who my real friends were and amazed me with their loyalty. He taught me how to trust...

I will not forget the lessons that He taught me and I am glad to be moving forward. I can't wait for this Sunday! It will be scary but so exciting at the same time...I'm sure it won't be perfect and we will have to work out kinks...but I know it's gonna rock...and each Sunday will get better and better! God is amazing and I can't wait to see what He does!!

No comments: