Friday, December 7, 2007

Happy Birthday Matt!


Today is my hubby's birthday! He is 25...I know gettin' old!

I am so thankful for him...I can't even explain it all with words but God has truly blessed me with the greatest husband and best friend I could ask for. He is always selfless and unconditional. I don't know how he puts up with me all the time...I can be such high maintenance! He is such a great example of Christ's love and is always striving to live for Him. He encourages me and lifts me up and he never fails to make me laugh! The past 5 years that we have been together have been the absolute greatest! He always knows just what to say to make me smile :) He is just the greatest! I love him and thank God for him everyday. I am so happy he was born.

Some random things I love about him:

* He doesn't mind that I dislike cooking!
* He always takes care of me when I'm sick...who am I kidding...he takes care of me when I'm not sick!
* He spoils me :)
* He is GREAT with kids- he's going to be a fantastic dad one day (not too soon though!)
* He watches all the crazy TV shows I like with me.
*His passion for all of the things and people he loves the most... (including FSU football ;) )
* He is just the bestest husband ever! I love him with all my heart! :)

2 comments:

Angie Bledsoe said...

Yea! Happy, happy birthday, Matt! I'm so glad you were born. Thanks for always acting like I'm a good cook. Happy Birhtday! Angie

Monica Hunt said...

Angie-don't be crazy...you are a great cook!! Your chicken enchiladas are the best! See you tonight :)
-Monica