Monday, December 24, 2007

I love Christmastime!

Matt and I are on our way to Jacksonville right now…I am so ready to be out of town for a while. I love just getting away sometimes. Even if it’s not far…it’s also nice to be able to spend time with family. We don’t see them too often so we’re excited. ☺ We’re also taking a small side trip for a couple days…just the two of us. I love that. I love spending time with Matt, especially on vacation!

Yesterday was amazing. The atmosphere was indescribable. It was our last time in those buildings…I thought it might be bittersweet…I was wrong. All could think about as we were moving stuff out of there was how exciting the theater is going to be. I was thinking about how much Eastland is going to get out of the buildings and how they just suit them so well. I can’t wait for January 6th. It’s going to be amazing…exciting…all of the above! I know God is going to use that in awesome ways and I can’t wait to see what He does.

Anyway- it’s Christmas Eve today…the sermon yesterday helped to remind me that I need to focus on Christ and others during this time. I am so thankful that He was born…and I am so thankful for all He has done. For His unconditional love. I am so thankful for the people He has placed in my life. I don’t know what I would do without them. I am blessed to have the most wonderful husband, an awesome family, and friends that ROCK! ☺ …. And an adorably cute puppy…how could I forget her? ☺

I hope you all have a Merry Christmas and try to breathe through all the craziness that this time of year can bring…I know I need to stop, breathe and remember what it’s really all about.

Love & Merry Christmas to you ☺

No comments: