Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I love blogging!

So this is my 100th post and...I LOVE blogging! :) This has been such a great outlet for me and I am so glad I started writing...well, typing. I am thankful for blogging because it is such an encouraging tool (when used correctly) and I love reading blogs that make you feel refreshed afterwards...or make you laugh, smile, etc... Some of them even challenge you to think outside of yourself. Check out the 'blogs I'm reading' section of my blog for some amazing and encouraging blogs.

Anyway- I am starting to really freak out because I didn't realize there were only like 13 days left until Christmas! Whoa...where did the time go! I should probably finish up my shopping soon. Well instead of getting stuff done I love reading blogs :) I think everyone should read Angie's post from today...it cracked me up for quite some time! You can read it here.

Well that's it for now...everyone think thoughts of cold weather- maybe it'll happen :)

4 comments:

Angie Bledsoe said...

Congratulations!!!! Happy 100th post! :-) Blogging can be wonderful (and very addictive, too) - I've enjoyed keeping up with what God is doing in your life through reading your blog.
Thanks for the props, btw, about my blonde jokes - this doesn't have anything to do with your being a brunette, does it?
Have a great one. Peace.
Love, Angie

Monica Hunt said...

Thanks Angie... I love reading your blogs as well! And well...I just thought the jokes were humorous :) love you:)

Anonymous said...

Happy 100th! You look great!

Monica Hunt said...

Thanks Andrea! :)