Tuesday, December 18, 2007

C3ers = Awesome!

Christmas is approaching so quickly and each day I think I'm getting more done...but I'm wrong! :) I really did think I was almost done shopping and then I realized I haven't bought for Matt yet! That always takes me a while so I need to get started.

Anyway...I have been thinking tonight about C3 and the future...I am so excited. I can't wait to see how God uses our move to impact lives. It's going to be amazing...and I just love being a part of a real church and a real group of people who are authentic. People who walk into church for the first time can tell if you're real or if you're just faking it. I mean think about it, when you walk into an unusual place with lots of people...you know who's real and not...you know if people are just being nice to you because it's a job or if they genuinely care. That's what is so awesome about C3. It's a place full of people who genuinely care about others and who know how far a smile goes. It's a place full of people who have stepped up to serve because they know it's needed.

We had our C3 kids training meeting this past Sunday afternoon, and we had so many new people who want to volunteer. It was awesome! It's so great to see people really wanting to make a difference in kids lives. And it's even cooler to see their excitement about moving into the theater. They are pumped and have such positive attitudes about it. We all know there will be hangups and even frustrations, but I know that our volunteers are still going to be so positive...they just get it! It rocks :) ...and so do they!

God is awesome and I can't wait to see what He continues to do through C3!

No comments: