Saturday, December 15, 2007

Late Night Randomness...

It is going to be a busy weekend...We must finish our Christmas shopping this weekend. I can't stand not having it done by now. I usually do...but our families are getting harder to shop for!

We had a little birthday thing for Matt and Adam tonight. It was fun...we all watched Madea Goes to Jail. That would be like the 3rd time in the past week I have watched at least parts of it. She cracks me up...and she's very wise. :)

Last night we had our Community Group meet with Pastor Byron. He discussed details about the move and just talked to us about various things. It was a great night...it was so great to have so many people together who get it. It was great to get to know what we as C3ers can be praying for...more specifically praying for that is. It just made me even more thankful for C3 and the staff. And then of course it made me more excited than ever for the theater. I know there will be hangups and things will have to be adjusted, but it is going to be amazing. I can just imagine how awesome Powerhouse is going to be...not to mention how awesome the worship & main services are going to be! It's all gonna be awesome and I can't wait to get there. It's crazy (and exciting) to know that we only have two more services left in the building.

Anyway- it's late...time to get to bed :)

No comments: