Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Embracing Change

I've always been one to embrace change...I would even go as far as to say I usually crave change. I love the changes that C3 makes, I love the change that I get from school, and obviously I love changing houses because we move so much!! :) But why is it that some parts of life start changing right in front of you and it's incredibly hard to accept. There are those parts of life that start to change and it's inevitable, but I try so hard to grab a hold of them and and not let them move. Of course, there's nothing I can do about it. Life is always changing...people are always changing...there are some that you can change with- adapt to- and then some that you just grow apart from. Some that you weren't meant to adapt to. God has a plan and purpose for it all, though. That is what helps me, personally, accept the change. I know that even though it's difficult to accept, it will be fine in the end.

So I will continue to embrace change! I mean you can't possibly live in this world without it. That doesn't mean you change the core of who you are...but if you aren't changing then how could you possibly be growing? ...just a thought.

I truly do love change...most of the time, anyway. I love a change of scenery especially. Orlando is awesome, but it's always good to get away for a bit. I, of course, love all the changes C3 has made and will continue to make. As Angie says, "...Celebrating Constant Change!" :) I love it! I really don't love changing houses as much as I have...but then maybe subconsciously I do...hmmm, it's too late to start thinking about that! Anyway...I love the changing seasons, too...even though living in FL doesn't really do that justice. I asked Matt if we could move to Colorado for the winter but he said no. I think it's late so now I'm just rambling :) ...but one more thing- I love that our God calls us to change and to continuously be evaluating who we are and how we're living. He doesn't want us to sit in comfort but rather be uncomfortable...definitely not always easy for me, but I will embrace it.

No comments: