Monday, December 3, 2007

I'm Lovin' It

I heard yesterday's service was amazing! I listened it to a little bit of it on the TV outside of the worship center and I loved what I heard- as usual. Pastor was talking about fear and how we let our fear control us instead of our faith. I just heard that part and I was already feeling convicted! I do just that sometimes...I let my fear control and forget about my faith and the fact that God is always there for us and He never fails! How awesome is it to have a God like that...I can't wait to see how He uses our move into the theater to reach people. It is going to be amazing to be so close to so many people and in such a familiar location.

Powerhouse was just as awesome as always, too! We are packing the kidzone out each week and it rocks! It is so amazing and encouraging to see our kids inviting their friends. We actually had a family come in that hadn't been to C3 for a couple years...obviously it has changed quite a bit...and by the time PH was over the kids were saying to their mom: "We should come back here all the time!" I love it. I love these kids. I love the volunteers. I love C3.

I also love my husband :) This Friday is his birthday. He's gettin' old! ...the big 25. I am so thankful for him!

No comments: