Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Random Thoughts

* Today was a busy day...I went to the church to help with some stuff and I cannot believe how fast the time has gone. It feels like yesterday that they sold the property and now they are packing everything up! I am so excited to get to the theater. It's gonna be awesome!

* I am wondering why it is so hot in December!! I know we live in Florida but seriously. Oh how I wish it would be in the 20's and snow! ...but more realistically I just wish it would go down to the 60's.

* I want to go on vacation to a snowy place...Colorado would be ideal. :)

* So almost all of the shows I watch on TV have been put on hold because of the writers strike now...at least we still have reality TV.

* Speaking of reality TV: I just watched The Hills for the 1st time the other night and I'm hooked already!

* I am not even close to being done with my Christmas shopping and it is stressing me out! I am usually done like a week after Thanksgiving...I don't know what's wrong with me this year.

* I love being around fun and encouraging people...there's nothing like spending time with positive people who uplift you!

* Ok- I really need to go clean and do laundry...I have lots to do but I like to put it off as long as I can...and now the laundry is overflowing- I better go :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew you'd love The Hills! You're one of us now! It's like a secret "Hills" society. We say things like "Speidi" and carry on for hours. Kinda like those "Office" people. That's what she said.

Monica Hunt said...

haha! I'm glad to finally be a part of it...I need to go join the group on facebook now! and yeah...I am definitely one of those "Office" people who can quote every line of the show :)