Friday, August 31, 2007

Friday Night Thoughts...

Matt and I came to Jacksonville today for my 11 year old sister's birthday party! We had a blast, but I am tired and it's late so here are my random thoughts from today:

* Kids are so awesome and being around them reminds me that I should have more of a child-like faith.

* My back is still hurting...I have no clue what I did to it, but back pain really stinks!

* Matt is doing such a great job taking care of me...since my back disables me!

* Honesty is very important to me...I can't stand lies, they only hurt people!

* God has really been teaching me who I can trust...

* Having people in your life that you can really and truly trust is priceless.

* Princess had a blast tonight with all the girls! She will sleep good tonight!

* I am such a home person, I am already missing my bed! (and my TiVo!)

* We finally took our car to the shop today....of course they aren't sure what's wrong with it!

* I am so excited for the future of C3...The theaters are going to rock!

* I have really been encouraged by others' blogs lately...Blogging is such a great tool to teach and encourage those around you!!

* This Sunday will be my first as the director in Powerhouse...I am so excited!

Okay- I need to go...Matt and I are going to watch a Madea movie!! She always makes me laugh...Here's why!



Laugh Away!

No comments: