Monday, August 27, 2007

Monday Madness!

Today was a 'Monday'...Here are my random thoughts from today:

* I wanted to sleep all day today...I am not feeling well! I think there is something going around.

* Not feeling well makes Monday's even more...'Monday!'

* I am trying to keep myself from getting sick so Matt keeps making me drink Airborne...That stuff tastes nasty!

* I am a baby when it comes to medicine! =)

* Working at C3 actually makes Monday's not so bad! It is encouraging to see the lives that were changed on Sunday and that makes Monday's great!

* I am grateful for my husband who has taken care of me since I started to feel sick...He says I need to rest. =)

* I am also thankful for our wonderful friends! It is great to have people you can always count on!

* I am so excited...Next Tuesday The Office season 3 comes out on DVD! I am going to have to re-watch it before the season premier!

* Our puppy is crazy and she thinks it is her job to protect us...She only weighs 17 pounds! She's a little ball of energy though!

* I am remembering that I need to go to bed early...I have class at 7:30am tomorrow! Oh man...is it December yet?!

* I am getting more and more excited about C3's move to the theater!

Okay, I think that was as random as you get! =) I am going to go rest up some more!

Hope your Monday was great!

No comments: