Thursday, August 16, 2007

Random thoughts for the day...

I don't think I can put my thoughts together enough for something to make sense right now so here are my random thoughts...

* Today has been a busy day...

* I love having a job where I get to see lives changed on a daily basis...What a privilege!

* I REALLY love being able to work with students, they are awesome and Wet N' Wild was a blast!

* This past Sunday was the first time I got to hear Riverdale, they are great! I hope they come back and visit soon, our students LOVE them!

* I am better at poker than I originally thought. :)

* We have really great friends...

* Our puppy is crazy...well, more like spoiled...I think that is our fault though!

* I am anxiously waiting for The Office to come back on TV! I need to know if Jim and Pam will be together!

* I also am waiting for football to come back on...This is what my husband has done to me! :)

* I love my husband :)

I think that is it for now. I am getting sleepy and have a long day at work tomorrow...Lots to do!

No comments: