Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Unconditional!

It has been a crazy day and I can't yet go to sleep...So I figured I would blog. It's really late so it won't be long.

I just want to say that I am so thankful for a God who loves us through anything! I think it is amazing that no matter what we do He will never let go of us!



I have to say that I am also thankful for the way God provides...He is so faithful if we just are patient and have faith in Him. It is hard for me to be patient at times! I have a tendency to try and take control of problems myself and think I can solve everything. I have recently learned that I can not do all things by myself, but only in Christ is that possible. It is something that God has been teaching me for a while and I am so thankful for that. I am thankful to be able to learn lessons from our God who loves us unconditionally. That word is so amazing and to think that our God can love us in that way, in spite of the mistakes we make, is awesome!

God blesses is so many ways and I am so thankful for His love for us! I am also thankful for my wonderful husband! He is the best and helps me so much and in so many ways. He is always so patient with me and also unconditionally loving! God has blessed me so much through him...I love him!

I am just so grateful for unconditional love. What an amazing thing!

No comments: