Tuesday, August 21, 2007

C3 is for me : )

As I sit in class...Yep I am in class while I am writing this blog...I am reflecting on C3 and the way we do church. It is so wonderful to be able to worship at a place that is so different! A place that doesn't just follow tradition, but instead follows God's word. I am also grateful for all the church does to reach the lost! How we do church and why we do it that way means so much to me because so much of my family needs to meet Christ. I feel totally comfortable inviting my family and unchurched friends to C3. I know they won't be judged, I know they won't have to dress a certain way, and I know that C3 will just accept them as they are.

It kills me to see people trying to stop C3 from what they are doing, or trying to tear them down for being different, or not following a tradition. I can only hope and pray that the very first time I can get my family into church it is at a place like C3. I would be so upset if the first time they walked into a church they got judged, or if they were immediately surrounded by gossip and slander. I can only imagine, what if they got told not to come back because of the way they dressed?? How would I get them back into church again?

People have so many comments about C3 and the way we do church, no matter what they say, God is moving. It is incredible to see how many people have come to C3 that would never go to any other church. I have heard stories of people never knowing church could be this way. Multiple people have said they didn't know their children could have their own church and that it could be so exciting! What an awesome thing, God is so good!! :) I am so thankful for our God and a church that serves Him with all they have!

C3 Rocks!

No comments: