Sunday, August 26, 2007

What a Day!

Today was an absolutely amazing Sunday! The service was almost a reflection of a year ago, when C3 launched as a new church. The Pastors all answered the questions: Would you take it back? And What are you most excited about? They got me even more excited about the future of C3 than I already was! They all have so much passion for the vision of C3. I am grateful and proud to be able to say I am a member of a church where our Pastors have so much integrity and drive for the vision God has placed for us!

As I look back on the past year I know I have grown and learned so much about church and the way it should be done. I have so much of a deep appreciation for all the staff does to reach the lost, and for all of the people who invest in C3 and make it the welcoming, free to be yourself, place that it is!

We also had our Crave back to school kick-off tonight! It was awesome. I am excited about the fall with Crave and how God is going to use the new series Travis is starting in a couple weeks. Being a part of student ministry is such a privilege for me! I never had people to invest in me the way our leaders do in these students, and it is so great to see the them grow and become excited about church!

Today was just an awesome day! All I can say is...I love C3!

No comments: