Monday, August 20, 2007

Yep, It's Monday!

It is most definitely a Monday...I can feel it! :) Here are my random thoughts for today so far...

* Most Monday's aren't too bad...just very busy!

* I really...I mean really do not want to go back to school today.

* I am trying to remind myself that this is my last semester.

* Happy Birthday to Angie! I hope you have a great one...You are such an amazing person and such a great example! Thanks for all that you do!! :) Love you!

* What makes today even more "Monday" is that Matt's car won't start! I have no clue why, he says he can fix it...I'm hoping he's right!

* I am starting to feel a cold coming on...maybe I should stay home from school today :)

* Yesterday was a really great Sunday. The Children's Ministry meeting went great last night!
We have a great group of volunteers!

* I am excited for Crave to start back up next Sunday!

* God is so amazing and is doing amazing things! Even when you are concerned about things or how you will get through situations, He always finds a way to comfort and He reminds you to trust Him.

* This reminds of one of my favorite verses: Proverbs 3:5-6

Okay, I really should go get ready for school...Have I mentioned that I don't want to go back to school today! :)

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Hey, Monica! Just found your blog...LOVE it! Keep up the blogging and good luck in school this semester...you're almost done!

Monica Hunt said...

Thanks Amanda! I am trying to remember...One more semester! I love your blogs, too! I especially love the 'At Home with Amanda' posts!! :) Those are awesome! See you soon!