Sunday, August 19, 2007

Awesome Sunday!

Today was another great Sunday! Although I didn't sit in the service this Sunday it is such a privilege to be able to serve in the children's ministry. I am constantly reminded of how God provides everything we need. Just when I think we won't have enough teachers to watch all the kids, God provides people with servant hearts who come to help where they are needed.

I am so thankful for the youth at C3! They are awesome! We have so many students who are always willing to help out wherever it is needed. Not only do those students bring themselves, they are continuously bringing their friends to help out, also. At our last Crave we had the students sign up if they wanted to volunteer in Children's Ministry...almost ALL the kids signed up! They rock!

It's not just the students though- We have so many parents who step up and help out when it is needed! I had two parents say to me just this morning, Just stick us wherever there is the greatest need- that is where we will go. What an amazing attitude!

I need to not forget to say how thankful I am for the volunteers we already have. They always show so much love to the kids and families at C3. It is so awesome to see a child not want to leave the class because they are having SO much fun! Even better is when I see them walking out the doors already asking mom and dad if they will be able to come back next Sunday. You can truly see how God is using these volunteers to reach out to kids and their families!

No comments: