Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Week of Thanks...Pt 2

I wrote yesterday a couple things that I am very thankful for...today I wanted to write about what I'm thankful for the most. Christ's love for me. I am blown away when I think about His unconditional love...The fact that He loved us all enough to die on the cross...for our sins...our shortcomings. It is amazing and there has never been a greater act of love.

I think back to the person I was before I let Christ into my life...wow...I was so different. It's so hard for me to imagine that part of my life because I am so different now. I now understand the amazing freedom of living with Christ being in my life...of course it isn't the easiest...but He never said it would be.

Not only do I think about how much I changed when I accepted Christ into my life, but also how much He has changed me throughout my walk with Him. I have grown so much, learned so much, and become someone so changed through Him. It is unbelievable to me to think how much Christ has done in my life...

I am so thankful for His unconditional love and grace.

No comments: