Saturday, November 24, 2007

Football Woes and Other Randomness...

Okay so this was not the best football Saturday! LSU lost yesterday...I like LSU for those of you who didn't know :) and then FSU lost today. What makes it even worse is that they lost to the Gators!

Of course...my Colt's won on Thursday so that rocks! :) That doesn't quite make Matt happy though. I think he's ready for a new season for the Seminoles! I think most 'Noles fans are...let's put this year behind...

We got up at 4am to go shopping yesterday. I love shopping on "Black Friday." We got some great deals on Christmas stuff...mostly decorations! I love decorating for Christmas... :) We put our tree and new decorations up yesterday, too. Tomorrow we're moving on to the lights outside! That's Matt's least favorite part of the Christmas decorating :)

We have so much leftover from Thanksgiving...it's awesome! That just means not too much cooking for me for a little bit. Plus, it is so yummy still...who needs to cook! We had so much fun having all our family over for the holiday.

I feel like I'm getting sick...maybe it's stress...maybe it's my sinuses. They have a tendency to flare up...a lot! Whatever it is, I hope it goes away.

This weekend has been amazing! I love all the time I have gotten to spend with Matt :) He is the greatest!

I'm excited for tomorrow...Sundays at C3 are just that way. They are something to look forward to. They are refreshing!

See you there :)

No comments: