Monday, November 26, 2007

INSPI (RED)

Yesterday was an amazing Sunday! Pastor Byron introduced the C3 Christmas project. They gave away over $10,000 to the people at C3 to give out to help a need of someone's...wherever or whomever you feel lead to give it to. You just can't use it yourself or give it back to the church. I think this is going to be awesome and Matt and I are looking forward to how we are going to spend our money! We have thrown around options...I wish we could do them all! I can't decide. I am excited though...it will be great to hear all the stories, too!! I know God is going to use us all in amazing ways through this...what a great opportunity to show love to those around us. Being that is exactly what He wants us to do...I know He will bless in amazing ways.

It is so great to be a part of something so life-changing. You may not change someone's whole life with your gift, but you could show them the only love they have seen in a while, and you never know what kind of life change that could turn into. Maybe they will pass the favor on to someone else...how amazing would that be if you inspired someone else to be kind to a stranger. It's just like that Liberty Mutual commercial that Barry Oser blogged about a while ago. The commercial more shows how our kindness to others is seen by so many people...and just others seeing it can be inspiring to them. All that to say...I can't wait to see what God is going to do through this! C3 Rocks:)

Okay so you might be wondering why I titled my blog the way I did...that would be in honor of one of my favorite shirts and a great cause. GAP sells these shirts that have various words on them, in order to raise aids awareness. Half of the money from the product RED clothes goes to helping people with aids in Africa. Check out stuff about it here.

I couldn't agree with Angie more...Love does WIN!

No comments: