Sunday, November 4, 2007

A C3 Sunday

It's so late and I am exhausted but I can't sleep. Sunday nights are like that for me. By the time we get back from Crave and start to wind down...I then find myself wide awake!

I heard this morning was awesome. Eric has such a great story. Pastor Byron wrote about his story on his blog here. God's grace and forgiveness is amazing! The work God can do in lives when it seems as if there is no hope never ceases to amaze me. I am so thankful we have a God who loves us so unconditionally that He will forgive us...no matter what. I hope people heard Eric's story and remembered that God does love them, no matter what the mistakes made in the past, and that there is forgiveness and grace in Christ.

I was in Powerhouse this morning which was amazing! I love being in there...our volunteers do such a great job of making it a fun and exciting environment for kids. I don't know what we would do without all of our awesome volunteers. God has truly blessed us with some great people with great hearts for kids. I will be posting some pictures soon on the Powerhouse blog.

Then we had Crave tonight. The band was so amazing! Our students were so pumped and into the music :) I teach high school girls at Crave and I love it. We had so much fun tonight just playing some games and getting to know each other. We just did some ice breakers and talked for a little bit. It is great to get to know these girls and I love seeing them get to know and trust each other. They rock :)

This Sunday was so C3...amazing morning services in Powerhouse and in the main service, Crave was awesome and we had a ton of students, and God is doing amazing things and changing lives...it doesn't get much better than that.

Well...I do have to work tomorrow so the bed is calling my name...with a little Man vs Wild on the side :) I love watching that show while in the comfort of my home...

Have a Happy Monday!

No comments: