Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Random Love

* Tonight was a fun night...I actually won in the poker game we played at! I was pretty excited.

* This week has been crazy...difficult...but God is bigger than it all. I am so thankful for that.

* I'm thankful for Matt...he is amazing and is so unconditional with his love. He represents Christ in amazing ways, and I don't know how he puts up with me...I can be high maintenance.

* I am also thankful for C3...difficult week or not...C3 is amazing and I couldn't imagine a better church if I tried! By the way...life doesn't end with difficult...we move on from that and Matt and I couldn't ever imagine leaving C3, our friends (who mean the world to us), and a community that is impacting and reaching out to the community around them!

* About difficult stuff...I just have to say again that our God is so much bigger than all of that. He grows us in so many ways through those times and, I believe, that after we go through tough stuff...We are so grateful for it. We can be grateful for how we grew and what we learned that will help guide us through life.

* Well...enough about that...Matt and I just needed to get out that we love C3 and we support and love the staff :)

* Did I mention yet that I won at poker tonight?! I should be way more excited than I am...well I am actually pretty excited!

* I love our puppy...she is too cute! She is always grabbing my clothes and gathering them in an area together...She loves me. Well, she does the same with Matt's socks, I'm not sure what that means but I'm sure she loves me more. :-)

* Okay...I need to get to bed. I think I'm just rambling now and that's enough random for one day!

Love Wins :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love the Hunt's! Don't ever forget it!

Monica Hunt said...

And we love the Loper's! :)