Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving :)

It's going to be a very busy day...but I wanted to post some more of what I am thankful for:

* My Savior Jesus Christ...He saved me and gave me life.
* My amazingly wonderful husband, Matthew. I can't thank God enough for him being the one I get to spend the rest of my life with. He is the greatest husband I could ask for and my very best friend.
* My family...it is great to be able to be with them all today!
* My puppy Princess...yep I am so thankful for her. She is so cute and I love her very much!
* My sister...I know I already said family but my sister rocks! She might only be 11 but she is such an awesome little sister...I love her!
* The great friends that Matt and I have in our lives. God has truly blessed us with awesome people that we can do life with.
* C3...C3 is such an amazing community of faith. Matt and I are so glad we are a part of something so great and so...barbaric (what better word is there to describe it?!) We can't wait to see what the future holds!
* For the staff at C3 who all work so hard to pursue Christ's vision for C3.
* For all the people who make our country great...Soldiers who fight for us, teachers, doctors...all who work for something greater than themselves.
* For food :) Shouldn't we be so thankful for having food to eat...so many don't.
* For technology...not facebook or myspace...but technology has made many things possible in so many areas of life.

* These are just some of the things I am thankful for...God is awesome and I am so thankful for how much He has blessed and for His love.

Happy Thanksgiving

No comments: